Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'M NEW!




Ok so I'm new at this whole blogging thing but thought that I would give it a try! I'm Alisha and I have a 2 month old son Paytain Ryder-Kole Montgomery he was born on June 6, 2009! He is a pretty amazing little boy! His daddy is also pretty amazing he is currently serving this country in Iraq and we miss him!!! and want him to come home sooon!!! It sucks to have to do most of the things I do with out him...but thats the life of an army wife I guess and he will be home before we know it..we love him soo much and are very thankful for what he does for us and this country! You should thank him too!!










Paytain already has some pretty amazing friends..My best friend Brittanys little girl Mialyn Reese Slivey being one of them! Paytain just love each other and they look pretty cute together tooo!



Paytain had his 2 month shots today and he cried but it wasnt as bad as seeing him in the hospital with IVs in his arms so luckly I didnt cry this time! Over the weekend he was real sick and had to be in the hospital for 3 days! He's better now and I'm glad I hate seeing him sick! The doctor wants me to start putting rice in his milk because he wants him to gain more weight so we will see how that goes! Other then that today we just hung out at Britts with Mialyn, Andrea, and Gage!!!!

more to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment